Friday, January 13, 2012

A house is not a home until it has a dog.


Hey y'all!
So, I'm in the market for puppies--
HUSKY puppies.
Lunden and I were in Hollister over the holiday and
a girl in her 20's had one in her arms.
 It couldn't have been more than a couple months old.
After that, Lunden and I were hooked.


Whoever said  you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies!!!



I've been on the lookout. I like checking out the animal shelter's first.
Saving a life and keeping cost's low is always best but
These little fluff balls aren't easy to find and they aren't cheap!

Either way, we will have TWO and they will fit into our family perfectly.

{ We want one in this color}

{..and this color}

Now, admit it...you said, "Aw" when you saw these little faces!
Yeah, Lunden and I do it all the time.

Until next time...
" The is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

No comments: