Sunday, January 15, 2012

I {HEART} S.D.

Wow, it's the middle of the month!
Usually, this month goes by really slow but it is truckin' along
this year.

So, we took a drive yesterday. We have been wanting a beach day for awhile
so the kid's and I drove down to San Diego. One of my favorite cities!
We spent our time walking the beach on Coronado and over at
Sea Port Village. So fun!
I will just let the photos speak for themselves.
Have a wonderful week!



























It was just an amazing day!
And I know we will be back there SOON!

Until next time...
"I'm not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship"

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hello there ~ I just wanted to say that your blog is delightful. One of my New Years goals is to start my own. I enjoy looking at other's and how creative they are. Thanks for letting me have a peek!