Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 years ago today

I couldn't let this day go by without mentioning.....

As of today, we have been in South Carolina for two years!

{This is all you see...everywhere!}


We live in a beautiful state and we feel really blessed to be here.

{Lake Murray- 3 miles from our home}





South Carolina is not like Southern California....

{Our favorite place on earth. We miss our Disney passes!}

{Victoria Gardens. Favorite mall in Rancho Cucamonga}

But I think that is what I love most about South Carolina!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's crazy that it's been 2 years. It doesn't seem that long ago, but seems longer all at the same time, you know? Love you!

Partyof9 said...

Maybe I contradicted myself in this post but I love that we aren't in California anymore. I really am. I don't want that to take away from the things we do indeed miss and wouldn't mind visiting BUT I am so glad we got out of there. Seriously.

Joneel said...

REALLY? I'll have to talk to you about that in greater length, when I come out there again.