Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break...Part 2

Spring Break 2009
Myrtle Beach
Continuing on......
{disregard the dates on the pictures. It is my back up piece of crap camera.}
{another view from our balcony}


{Carsen on the pier}

{The Pier- I don't really like to be out on it}


{Smile Brennen!}



{really fun swing on the pier}




{My little flirt -winkin' at mom}



{another view from our floor}
{act like you like each other}
{Carsen gettin' in on the picture}





{My little stud. Logan and his favorite sunglasses-broke after we took this}

{It can be difficult to get 5 kids smiling for the camera...BRENNEN}



{my precious girl's}





{This was Logan's 1st time really experiencing the ocean}


{Lunden and Logan testing out the water- a little cool still}
{I love pictures like this}
{my independent Carsen}



{Emersyn shook with fright. It was sad!}



{she was much happier in someones arms}



{Carsen's left cargo pocket was FULL of shells!}
{that was fun!!}

We can't wait to go back!!!

No comments: