Saturday, December 20, 2008

As long as I'm living my baby you'll be

Oh how the year's go by! { 4 years old}


{9th birthday}


{ 13 years old }







{Now, act like you like one another!}


Happy 14th Birthday you two!


I love you both so much and I am so proud of the wonderful people you are.

You are my children but you are my best friends too.

I wish I could take back the days when you were little again.

I don't for one second ever want to forget each day, each memory,

every milestone that you have had.


Time goes by and every year that you get older it's harder to remember when you were younger, if that makes sense. I yearn for those days sometimes.

It's bittersweet to have you growing up. I am excited for what your futures hold but I want you to stay little too.



I remember reading you the book 'Love you forever'...


"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always,

as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."


Now, I know how the mom in that story felt as she snuck into her sons room as he got older and rocked him to sleep.


We just want to keep you little forever!



Happy Birthday, I love you!












No comments: