Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012



When I was little and someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I said, "a mom".
That was always my answer, it never changed.
These kid's are the best things that ever happened to me!
 They aren't perfect,...
 They fight.
They leave their rooms messy.
They stay up too late.
They "forget" to do their chores.
But, I wouldn't change my life for anything....

We celebrated Mother's day over a couple of day's.
Saturday evening we went to the High Desert Maverick's basball game.
Many kids (including mine) from around the valley
were being honored for being outstanding student's!
I am so proud!
We watched the basball game (The Mav's won!)
and there were fireworks after the game.


































 

 






Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I have a bunch more random pictures to blog about shortly.
We have been to birthdays and high school plays and well,
I just document everything my kid's do. I can't help myself.

XOXO

Until next time....

"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother"
(Men:Show love and compassion to the mother of your children regardless of your living arrangement)

No comments: