Saturday, January 7, 2012

Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present*+*+*



It's day 7 of the New year.
Is it time yet to think of a resolution?
I will have to get back to ya on that one.
I'm trying to take in TODAY and not worry so much about tomorrow
Maybe that is the ultimate resolution?

Whether or not it is clear what my resolution(s) will be...
there is no doubt that the universe is unfolding
as it should, right now. Today. In the present.
If  the dreams my heart wishes for come true...
then I am all the more lucky.


Right now, today, I long to be near the ocean. 
The beach.Toes in the sand.
It's solice and peacefulness. Sun on my skin. Ocean breeze blowing in my face.
A beach bike and bike path curving along the sand.
A picknic. The waves crashing on the coastline.
Sun and water meeting at sunset.

{ I took this photo @ Coronado Island-San Diego. My favorite escape}



Until next time....

“Think about all the things that are right in your life, right now.
Let that gracious feeling wash over you like a waterfall."

No comments: