Monday, November 14, 2011

Random November snapshots


Well, it's mid November....
Where has this month gone?

There is never a dull moment here at our home so
 I just thought I would post some photos
of our goings on the past couple of weeks.

This is the last full week of school before the kid's are out for....
 THANKSGIVING!
I can't believe the holiday's are upon us.
Christmas music & Christmas lists for Santa
are already in full mode here.
  
Thing's will get busy and I have so much going on
but I will try and be good about posting.
Don't forget to leave comments below.
I love knowing you visit!




{Miss Emersyn May}


 

{Now, thats a happy/content face from my baby girl}

{Smiley faces}



{my girls- coloring}



{Fun with my phone..Lunden coloring}
[No school today!}


{ Lunden and her man #55}

{My Hello Kitty girls}



{Playing- Victoria Gardens}



{Tree is already up @ Victoria Gardens}





{Whee! Victoria Gardens}



{Logan wanted this hat so bad}


Until next time....

My thought for the day:
"You should lower your expectations of other people
 and raise them for yourself"

1 comment:

Annie said...

SUPER cute pics!!!