Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photos...part one

I got around to adding pictures today..woohoo!

These pictures are just some of our adventures while driving across country....


{The Applebarn in Pigeon Forge TN}


{Watching candy makers}


{Some of their homemade candies}

{I thought these suckers were so cool looking}

{At waffle house...my gorgeous girl}


{Emmys favorite person...G'ma!}


{Is this up to your standards Em?}

{We stopped at Graceland..everyone writes on the wall}


{One of the kids had pulled out a crayon..lol}


{Gates of Graceland}


{Logans gift shop treasure}


{Emmy shopped for Elvis momentos too}


{Logan was the one who busted out the crayon to write :) }


{Carsen's turn}


It's after midnight...I will add more tomorrow.
G'night!

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Looks like a great trip. I loved seeing your mom. :)

Partyof9 said...

Aww thanks! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.