Saturday, January 23, 2010

*+* Sweet Ideas *+*

I have been seeing so many cute Valentine treat ideas!
I have so many ideas and recipes I want to try.
And when I find cute ideas, I want to share...
enjoy!




{heart shaped peeps dipped in chocolate/add a stick}



{ candy hearts and marshmellows}



Aren't these so super cute?!
They sorta look like Brownie Pops but their made with Vanilla Wafers.
 I haven't tried them yet,.. but I am going to try this idea with the kids next month;

Ingredients:

• 15 caramel squares

• 32 vanilla wafers

• 16 lollipop sticks

• 1 cup semisweet- or milk-chocolate chips

• Valentine sprinkles

Directions

1. Melt unwrapped caramels in a microwave according to package directions. Working quickly, spoon small dollops of caramel onto 16 wafers. Place a lollipop stick in center, and top each with another wafer to make a cookie sandwich.

2. Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Dunk each cookie sandwich in chocolate and shake to remove excess. Top lollipops with sprinkles and place onto wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 5 to 10 minutes or until firm.


I KNOW I will be finding more cute ideas/recipes...
check back!


No comments: