Friday, January 8, 2010

Here's to new beginings


I read this particular scripture this morning....


"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord...[shall give] unto all them that love his appearing." - 2 Timothy 4: 7-8


This scripture gives me more of a push to do better this year in every aspect of my life.
It makes me strive to do way better than I have been doing.
I corolate this scripture with the New Year because I want to know that at the end of this year I will have "fought a good fight" and "finished my course" and I did everything I possibly could to fulfill my goals, duties and responsibilities.

Whether it is getting to the gym more, feed the missionaries more or being a better wife,mother and friend.
I have such a big heart. I love to give. My heart aches when others ache.
Still...
I have much to learn, much to improve and much more to give. There are SO many people to serve. Young and old.
I truly appreciate every blessing I have and "where much is given much is required".

I hope everyone is off to a good start...
Go and  "fight the good fight" this year!



No comments: