Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crispy,Crunchy,Sweet & Salty

What is it with me and food posts the last couple of days?? ......


I discovered this excellent kettle corn at my local Kmart.
I know, Kmart you ask? Yes.
I am admitting that I go into our nasty K-mart
(that smells like urine sometimes) every so often
Why? I  check out Martha Stewart and the new Country Living housewares lines.
I feel totally ghetto/white trash when I walk through the doors but what can I say..
This particular visit, I was looking for Valentine decor and hoped to find something.
Well, I did find something...
 but not Valentines stuff...
 Nestled in the back of the store where the latest seasonal items are displayed
 A big red bag stood out, it said  "Popcorn, Indiana Kettlecorn"
which I have been desperatley looking for
so....  I took a chance.
I'm glad I did....
I. AM. HOOKED!
After tasting the first handful of Kettle Corn, I immediately declared it a new favourite.
 We went through the big bag quickly, and craved more immediately
We have already gone back for 8 more bags.
Yes, it's that good.
We call it "Kettlecrack" now.
 There is just somethin' in this pocorn that makes it so addicting.
Seriously.
Anyways, if you ever see this in your local stores....try it.
You will see what I am talking about!




.

1 comment:

Annie said...

lololol- you are soo funny!
my goodness our kmart is like a step up from walmart! i know what you mean though!