Friday, September 11, 2009

~*Random cuteness*~

So, 6 out of 7 of us have been sick the last 2 weeks....
Can you guess who HASN'T been sick?
(Did I just jinx myself?)
We have had strep and sinus infections and coughs galore...
or should I say "Oh my!"?
So, I decided to share some random pictures from the last couple weeks...
The many faces of Emersyn











Cell phone fun at church. Not very GOOD pictures and NOT very
appropriate for church but ..
it hadn't started yet so that makes it ok, right?! lol



Go Wildcats!
The first home game and the girl's wanted to paint all over my car.
It was fun!


{Samantha and Lunden}


















My Logan @ Where else?

TARZHAY!




Lunden trying on new sunglasses for 80's day

the school had "decades day" for homecoming week.

The freshman had the 80's!


Charlotte N.C.


Emersyn in Pottery Barn Kids



Carsen @ Cheescake Factory. He always
wants the napkin to be put on his head like a
do-rag.
lol



Grandpa and the boy's being silly



1 comment:

Annie said...

OHHH my gosh such cute pictures!
lunden is like a gorgeous blonde model! gosh- she needs to seriously stop getting older!
your dad looks great!
Im SOO jelopus you have a pottery barn you can WALK IN! AHHH!
i love you-