Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let me be your Avon Representative





I am now an Avon Representative
I'm making money and get to meet a lot of people along the way.

Some, think they have to give up their favorite department store products.

Not so!

I am a HUGE Clinique, MAC and Smash box user!
Avon has fabulous eye and facial creams.
They seriously give other brands a run for their money!



I have chosen Avon Skin-So-Soft as
Today's favorite product




This product is the best out there. My kid's pediatrician always tells me to be certain to use sunscreen on the kids as well as bug spray that is DEET free. This is the product to use!
Perfect combination of sunscreen and DEET free bug repellent.

( If you don't live in the south you have no idea what the bug situation is like here!!!)

It is pediatrician and dermatologist tested.

Nothing works better!!



Let me be your representative.

Shop24/7 from home




You can shop via my website and recieve free shipping everyday!!

www.youravon.com/aprilwheeler


No comments: