Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun with paint


This has been my project since last weekend.
I know I should have already finished this fairly simple task but...
with parents visiting last weekend, a husband in Vegas this week
and taking care of two little ones all day, I do what I can.
I thought I would share some before and after photos
of my formal dining room. I still have a lot to do in this room...
1. Chang the chandelier to a bronze-y one with pretty,dangly prisms.
2. Dining chairs will get slipcovers in a white or cream with a pretty gathered skirt/hem.
And
3. I am going to attempt to refinish my floor clock in a pretty,light blue or green color
and then sand it's edges to give it a "shabby" look.
OK, check out my before and after photos!


{I got this wall done but I wasn't happy with the color.Too dark!}



{The wall on the right is the right color. Lunden left her mark}

{You can see how dark the color was. Icky!}


{No more "L". Sorry Lunden! }



{The color turned out awesome. It's called Brown Tee pee by Behr}




{I'm really happy with the outcome}
What do you think?
Now, I need to hang up all my fun stuff on the walls!

No comments: