Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Wheeler happenings




I thought it would be easier to just add a post for the whole week.


Earlier in the week I captured Emersyn sittin up here on the hearth.

She came into the sun room and got herself up there.

So, I snuck up on her to take this picture.

She was so proud of herself.




Now, she does this all the time and I have to watch her so she doesn't fall off.

The little stinker.


These are Emersyn's favorite cabinets to get into. Love her leg warmers? lol



Logan learned how to snap his fingers.


I think I have mentioned this before but Emmy loves sunglasses. I absolutely love her little blouse. I get compliments on it everywhere we go. She has a brown one too. Guess where I got them? Target!


Once in awhile I find really cute stuff at Target for her. I think it looks like it came from a boutique.



Emersyn was really into this book. She loves when we read to her. She was so into it that she didn't care that I was standing over her taking a picture.

Lunden had her friend Samantha over all weekend. She has no siblings so we offered to let her stay here with us while her parent's went to Charleston ( where they are from).

She survived a whole weekend with our perpetually loud and goofy family of 7!

Other family news...

Brennen is running track but they don't have their first meet until next week.

Both Lunden and Brennen have been busy with projects and testing at school.

I have been spring cleaning like crazy. Out with the old on with the new!

We haven't heard anything new about moving to Plano Texas yet. Ben thinks we should hear something before the end of the month. I sure hope so! If we are moving, great. If not, I want to finish getting this house in order and paint, etc.

We are going to be taking the kids to the Ringling Bros circus tomorrow night. Pictures to follow!

That's about all for now.

Keep in touch!

No comments: