Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The annual trek

 
Hi!
Well, we made our annual trek up to Big Bear.
We take lot's of pictures, play in the leaves, enjoy the cooler day, window shop,
eat lunch and have ice cream at our favorite little treat shop at
Big Bear Village.
I even  took the kids over to Snow summit and we rode the
"Scenic sky chair"
(Aka ski lift)
I had done this in Park City over the summer and I LOVED it!
True, I had a death grip on the bar in front of me because we kept
going higher....and higher
 but I loved the company, the view, the peace and quiet
and breathing in the fresh pine/mountain air.
I thought the kids would get a kick out of it too.
And they did!
 
Get ready for a photo explosion!
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 




 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 


 
 

 
 

 
 




 
 
Until next time...
 
 
“Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.”
 
XOXO
 
 


No comments: