Monday, March 5, 2012

41



Today is my birthday!
My sweet Lunden took some pictures of her mama today.
It's ok to have just ONE blog all about me, right?
I deserve it. :)


 










 {Cheescake Factory tonight-yum}


I am going to try and get caught up with everything in a couple of posts. 
We have had a FUN two weeks with 3 birthday's, a trip to Legoland, a trip to Newport beach
and an overnight stay in Costa mesa. I'm tellin' you...I have been in photography heaven!
Good times!!

Until next time...
God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
Voltaire



1 comment:

Annie said...

awwwww! super gorgeous pics cousin!! great job lundee! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautifull!! you have a standing date with me at cheesecake factory as soon as you get here!!!