Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2011


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We had a fun Halloween day/night.
I took the girl's out to lunch at El Tio Pepe's
( I LOVE my Mondays with both of my girl's all to myself!!!)
We finished up some Halloween shopping
and actually enjoyed a relaxing day at home listening to both
Halloween and Christmas music on Pandora. 
I know, Christmas music. Crazy,right? 
Anyways, enjoy the photos. 
I LOVE taking pictures!! 


{Miss Emersyn Mae in her daytime Halloween outfit}

{Princess Belle-the Christmas gown}

{Carsen AKA Harry Potter}

{Logan AKA Vampire}
Lunden and I had a blast applying his make-up!

{Ready to go Trick-or-Treating!}




Lunden dressed up as a vampire but..her vampire teeth wouldnt stick
so I don't think we actually got a photo of her in her "costume".I do have some adorable
photos of her with her cousin but she's in her homecoming dress and I can't share those
photos until after next weekend.
Hint:Her dress is amazing!


{My nephew Hunter}



{Carsen and Logan}

{Carsen and Canyon}


I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween as well
and that the kid's all got tons of candy!
Happy sugar rush to all!

Until next time...
Be good to one another.

No comments: