Saturday, December 11, 2010

December makes me feel this way...

I can honestly say I am ready for the Christmas/winter break. No school.
Did I really just say that?

We are heading north next weekend to spend Christmas and New Years with my parents in West Virginia/D.C./ N.Y.C.
We are looking forward to the seeing all of the holiday decorations/ Christmas tree at Rockefeller center/ decorated store windows and doing some shopping!
Seeing the White House decorated for the holidays is always a treat as well.
Many fun holiday traditions are to be expected too...
the kid's decorating a gingerbread house with Grandma, making sugar cookies for Santa, Christmas shopping for eachother and meeting somewhere special/fun for lunch and going to see Christmas lights.
There is also a better chance for a white Christmas up there than there is down here!

Also, my twins will be turning 16 on the 20th!
So,birthday fun is in store!

I just wanted to update and share some random photos from this month so far...









No comments: