Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend.......

It's been a pretty low key Thanksgiving...for obvious reasons.
I have really missed being around family/loved ones.
I'm thankful for my parents!
When the times get tough, and you hope that people can be dependable...
 and loving... and reach out....to a mom with 5 children during the holidays....
Well, I can always count on MY parents!

I did make my first ever pumpkin pies this year. Can you believe?
We were always at someone elses home for turkey day.
They actually turned out quite delicious if I do say so myself.

We also went to the Saluda Shoals holiday lights. It's become a tradition.
I know we will probably go back 3 more times before the Christmas season is over.
We always do. The kid's love it!

I hope this finds everyone enjoying good food, a home filled with loved ones and maybe even some good deals while out shopping!










No comments: