Saturday, November 6, 2010

I love fall!




Today was such a fun day!
I decided to pile the kid's in the car and head over to
Soluda Shoals park.
There is a playground and I wanted to take some pictures of the kid's.

It was a gorgeous day...
white and grey puffy clouds,gorgeous fall colors on the leaves, falling leaves,
 a few sprinkles and VERY chilly.
It was probably in the 40's during most of our photo shoot.


I think I took over 400 pictures today.
I love taking pictures of my kid's!
Here are just a few...







































4 comments:

Annie said...

awwww what adorable pictures!!!! i miss you guys soo much!

Barlow Fam said...

Such beautiful kids!

Jacki Rich said...

These are all soooooo cute! Great job! You are getting sooooooooo good with your photography... You should do something with that!

Andy and Melissa said...

LOVE the one of your kids all with their arms around eachother... you need to frame it!