Friday, October 15, 2010

Empire State Of Mind

We had a blast in NYC last weekend!
It was the first time my kid's have been there!
We are already planning our next trip during the holidays!

There were so many great photo opportunities!
 Hence, the never ending photos!

A couple of highlights:
-The kids seeing and going inside the Plaza Hotel. Significance? Home Alone Lost in New York!
-Fao Shwartz
-Standing on the grassy knoll which will become a memorial to 911 and the twin towers
-Seeing the Statue of Liberty
-Lunden getting to go in the 4 story Hollister
-ME seeing Jake Gyllenhaal!
We drove past him and as I looked back he noticed that I noticed him.
 He smiled and stuck his tongue out at me to be silly.
I looked back again and he was still smiling and sticking his tongue out like," yeah you caught me".
 So cool.  He's such a cutie.

So, yeah, a good time was had by all!
Enjoy all the photos!










































No comments: