Sunday, June 13, 2010

Road trip log

A quick note...
We left South Carolina yesterday and caravaned ( my car and my parents car)
through North Carolina, the Blue Ridge and Smokey mountains
 and stopped in Pigeon Forge Tennesse and visited our favorite spot ...
We love Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg!
We stopped for night somewhere between Nashville and Memphis.
My Dad tried putting us into a "dive" motel last night
My mom and I didn't feel comfortable staying there..
I decided to do a bed check and I noticed....
 bed bugs!!!!!
I am a freak about that and always check where we stay.
Needless to say...WE LEFT!

Anyways...we are having a GREAT time on our road trip and heading through Memphis this morning where I want to take a picture of the kids in front of Graceland.
 You HAVE to do that when you go through Memphis!
We are trying to make it to Oklahoma City tonight but we will see....

More soon with photos!

No comments: