Friday, October 30, 2009

***Sparkletown***

Sneak a peek!
Sparkletown is the latest line from Matilda Jane
If you click on the link below it will take you to a slideshow....
Enjoy!


I am fairly new to the Matilda Jane clothing myself.
I am always looking for stylish, affordable clothing for my kids  (I have 5!).
I love the longevity and versatility with Matilda Jane clothing.
If it fits like a dress this year, it can become a top the next. Pants can become capris.
The style is funky, fun and girly without the pretentiousness.
Girls can look "dolled up" and still look their age in Matilda Jane.

If you are interested and live local....
My friend will be having a trunk show on November 3rd.
Just contact me if you are interested.

If you live outside of S.C. then check out the Matilda Jane website.
There, you can locate a local trunk keeper.
Once found, you can schedule your own trunk show
 or just order from the trunk keeper at anytime.
If you cannot find a trunk keeper in your area let me know.
I will give you the info for my trunk keeper. It's all the same.

Enjoy!

No comments: