Friday, September 25, 2009

~Random fun~

Since school has started, the weeks are pretty much the same....
Not alot of time for extra activities (outside the norm).


So, I just have a bunch of pictures of the kid's doing random stuff.
Enjoy!


I have a picture of Brennen doing this same thing in a popcorn cannister when he was less than a year old. I should scan the photo!

I found this cute witch hat at Target in the $ section.It is just her size. Although ALL the kid's have worn it around the house. lol
I am trying to figure out her halloween costume. Still trying to decide
between a cute witch, butterfly or kitty cat.


The kids fave thing is the football games and after game activities.

Brennen and his goofy self...he loves hanging out with his friends after the game. Over at one of the churches in town they have something called "5th quarter". It's outside and they have food and music and its a chaperoned,safe place for the kids to continue hanging out for awhile longer.


I found these cool tattoos on Ebay for the kids to wear to show some
school spirit! Lunden is sporting one on her cheek. Along with her newest school hoodie she is carrying. Lunden has enough school spirit to be a cheerleader! I need to show her some moves and get her ready!!! ;)
Today, there is no school because of parent teacher confrences.  So, we are going to enjoy a nice long 3-day weekend!

I need to get some newer pictures of Carsen and Logan up. I will try to do that this weekend.
Until next time.......


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like the kids are having lots of fun! Glad they are enjoying it out there.