Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A little bit of heaven

It's late and I'm tired and that is probably the reason for my tears.
But...
I have been following a few mommies who have just had their babies
and sharing their progress via the internet ( twitter, blog,etc).
In the last few minutes I have seen some precious little.....
faces, toes, heads full of hair...
My clock wants to tick but the battery is dead.
It makes me sad.
All 7 of us can be sitting in the room and as I scan the room I have this sense that
someone is missing.
Does this ever happen to you?
For those of you who know me, I have 5 children.
2 girl's. 3 boy's.
I am SO amazed by them everyday.
I cannot imagine my life without them
and I cannot imagine doing anything
else with my life other than taking care of them.
Still, I have this yearning for more babies.
If I could I would be the next
"Mama Duggar"
(She is pregnant with her 19th baby. Did you know?)
Well, I am going to go lay my head down and sleep.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Awwww, I love being a mother too. Man, you are going to have a hard time when the nest is empty. PS
I love all the cute things you find
and put on your blog. I'm telling you, we should spend a day together
when i come out there.

Annie said...

awwwwwww.... I LOVE YOU!

super cute posts too!