Thursday, March 26, 2009

Go cougars!


Brennen is on the track team again this year. He runs the 200 and the 400.
We are proud of him!
I thought I would add a few photos from last week's track meet.
If the weather doesn't get bad this afternoon, they will have their 2nd track meet today.


Go Cougars!!


{Thrilled that dad is taking his picture!}


{Always talking to the girls!}

{Carsen and Brennen}



{Some of the team being silly ..Brennen is on the bottom right side}




{Just havin' fun!}

1 comment:

Jacki Rich said...

Have a fun Spring Break up in NYC! My bro. Russell is living in the city and workng part time a FAO Schwartz if see him give him a hug from me!! :) jk
Don't you just love watching your kids play sports. It is one of my favorite things to do. They just love it and I love watching them do something they love!!
GO BRENNEN!
-jacki