Since it is my birthday tomorrow ( turning 38 )....
I thought it would be fun to delve into the depths of my memory and make a list of 38 random thing's about my life so far....
1. I was born in California
2. When I was growing up, my favorite thing to do was roller skate.
3. I also took ice skating lessons
4. I lived in Northern Italy for 2 years during high school.
5. I was Senior homecoming princess
6. I have one sister and my parents have been married for 39 years
7. I have always been very shy when it comes to being in front of large crowds
8. I have driven across the United States (and back) 6 times
9. my first ever kiss was in 8th grade. A boy in our ward walked me home from school.
10. I was a cheerleader
11. I broke my right wrist when I was 14 when I wanted to roller skate so badly on a cold but sunny day in Utah and I went to do a jump and came down on a patch of ice.
12. I went on a BYU pioneer trail/camp for a week. Rough stuff!
13. My favorite beach has been and will always be Coronado Island, Ca.
14. I have loved working out since I was 14
15. I had my twins when I was 23
16. I had my last baby when I was 37
17. I was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple (1992)
18. I've been through a divorce ( rough stuff, don't recomend it )
19. I have no living Grandparent's
20. I have been to the leaning tower of Pisa
21. I have been on the Sound of Music tour in Austria
22. I have been to Venice Italy 2o times but never rode a gondola (how is that possible?)
23. I have swam in the Mediterranean ocean
24. I have swam in the Adriatic sea
25. I have seen the "Last Supper" in Milan
26. I got married ( the first time) when I was almost 21
27. I met Ben when I was 18
28. I can tan very easily ( just call me Aunt Jamima)
29. I have never colored my hair
30. I have never used foundation/base make-up
31. Children singing ( especially Primary) always brings me to tears
32. I love to give
33. I want to own my own bake shop
34. I would be at the gym 3 hours a day if I could
35. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18 ( you cant drive in Italy until you are 18)
36. I love thunderstorms
37. I know 4 other people that have the same birthday as me. Two are in my ward and two I went to school with.
38. I love that my life hasnt been stagnant.
After 38 years...I have much to look back on!
I just sat here thinking about my life and all that I have experienced.
Good, bad or indifferent my life has been awsome!
In my 38 years of life I have seen more and experienced more than most people do in a lifetime. For that, I am truly greatful.
I want to say "thank you" to my Mom for my early birthday gifts!
I also can't wait to go to N.C. this weekend and go to Buca. My favorite italian restraunt!
I will try to post some old/new photos and more birthday info soon!