Friday, January 9, 2009

"Hello"

Emersyn started saying "Hello" a few weeks ago.

I have said before, I wish I could have a mommy cam on every second to catch all the cute thing's all my kids do. Kinda hard to do though AND it would look pretty silly! lol

I went in to get her out of bed this morning and with a little convincing I was able to get her to say " hello". Even before her morning breakfast! What a girl!

If you listen closely ( turn off my elevator music) you will hear her say "hello" at the end.

I will try and get more video up soon showing Emersyn's talent's!

=D

Until next time.....

1 comment:

WheelersSix said...

She sounds so grown up! Cy says things but it's still baby gurgle that only we can understand. Except "ball" that one is pretty clear, but the rest is just gurgle. :)