Friday, January 16, 2009

Emersyn's 1st year

I am so blessed to have this precious soul in my life. I knew in my heart many years ago that this precious girl would be a part of my life. She is such a gift!
I sit here thinking about how quickly this year has passed. Where does the time go?It seems so cliche to say but it seems just like yesterday that I had her. One year ago tonight it was snowing outside and I was getting ready for bed because I had an early morning c-section planned.
Now, she is here, she is sleeping in her nursery and her 1st birthday party is tomorrow!
She absolutely completes our family!!
I wanted to share some recent photos as well as a little slide show of our little girl.
She brings pure joy to our family!









Make a Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Click to play Emersyn's 1st year

1 comment:

WheelersSix said...

Tell Emmy we said Happy Birthday! I hope you guys had a great day! :)