Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Lull

I had no idea that I would get into a blogging lull and not have anything to write about. A family of 7...5 kids, 2 busy parents and nothing to write about?
I guess on a day in,day out basis our lives are pretty uneventful.
Once the kids are school-aged it pretty much ends any unplanned trip's, getaway's, etc. For those of you with a couple of children.... who aren't in school yet...life will get mundane and hectic!
I feel the need to blog more often than I do.
I mean, if it were up to me I would have a mommy cam going 24/7 to share the many splendid things my children do and say at any given moment.
For now....
Lunden is: on the 3rd book in the Twilight series. She just started reading them last month
Brennen is: on the honor roll at school!
Carsen is: really good at reading letters/words and is great at memorizing!
Logan is: fully potty trained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emersyn: her newest word is " la la", "sings" to any song that she hears and is pretty much the cutest baby ever.
Until next time....
=D

No comments: