Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dying to Reenter the Haunted Mansion


I don't think anyone knows how badly my kids' ( ok me too) miss Disneyland!

Since moving back East, I am betting that my kids talk about Disneyland at least 4 times a week!
Don't get me wrong, we have been to Disney World but it just wasn't the same. Granted, I was pregnant at the time and it was flippin' 90 degrees outside with 100% humidity. Still, it just wasn't the same!

I think the main reason they talk about Disneyland so much is because we had annual passes to Disneyland every year we lived there.
We probably went to Disneyland once a week and more so on the weekend and days' off from school.

My point is, we experienced Disneyland inside and out and enjoyed every aspect of that park especially for the holidays!!


Which brings me to the reason for this post


Halloween at Disneyland is a blast!


In true Disney magic the nighttime comes alive with glowing pumpkins



and the haunted mansion becomes Jack Skellington's home through Christmas



It is just a fun time with the sight's and sounds even more memorable. The goodies shaped like pumpkin's, balloons in Halloween theme. Everything changes for the season.

Im remembering a specific balloon in the shape of a bat with Winnie the Pooh's face on it and Brennen said " Look! It's Bat Pooh!" lol

Woody's round-up back in the "Big thunder" ranch is really fun too! A lot of activities for the kids to make and a petting zoo,etc. At Christmas they even have Santa's reigndeer!

We hope to get back to Disneyland soon!

No comments: